My ideal house...
My ideal house would be in Jávea, it can't be any other way.
From the terrace you could contemplate the sunrise in the morning, as the sun is illuminating the sea until it resembles a mirror. And I would watch the sunset, I want to see how it hides behind the Montgó and how the sky is dyed red and orange.
In my ideal house I could sit in my armchair in winter by the chimney to read a book, or to contemplate the sea and the dance of the leaves of the trees and the palms.
In my ideal house would never miss a warm ray of sunshine in winter, and there would be fresh air flow in summer.
My ideal house could be this
To keep in mind:
- The house has a guest flat with separate entrance from the main house.
- Heated swimming pool with electric cover
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Own water well for the use of the pool and garden
- Surrounded by a green, non-buildable area
(*) This information may be subject to errors and does not form part of any contract The offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice. The price does not include the costs of the purchase.